The Porticus Centre is our historical business document and archival retrieval system, which houses many rare documents that are available to researchers, business executives and others.
Founded in 2003, the Porticus Centre was founded by DeWitt P. Hoopes, president of Beatrice Companies, Inc. The Porticus Centre was originally created to archive and digitize historical materials relating to Beatrice Foods Co., Borden Company (Borden, Inc.), and American Telephone & Telegraph Annual Reports. The Porticus Centre grew once it had acquired from David Massey, the web site of The Bell System Memorial (www.bellsystemmemorial.com) in 2006, which itself has been around since 1997.
Bittium Tough Mobile C is a smartphone based mobile communication solution providing government agencies, authorities and enterprises the highest level of privacy and security.
The solution protects sensitive data at rest on the smartphone, data in transit and enables remote management of the device fleet. This is done by combining the dual-boot variant of Bittium Tough Mobile™ smartphone with the Bittium Secure Suite™ device management and encryption software that provides a full set of services for secure communications. This combination is the world’s first smartphone based solution certified for CONFIDENTIAL level classified data (NCSA-FI).
Bittium Tough Mobile’s dual-boot version provides two completely separate operating systems with full data separation in the same device.
- Personal use with hardened Android, where e.g. social media applications are freely available
- Confidential use with Bittium Secure OS, allowing demanding authority and use cases
Our secure OS platform is securely hosted with the following security and environmental conditions:
- Physical Security: Staffing: 24×7; Physical: Mantrap; Electronic: Closed Circuit, Monitors, Secure Key-Card Access, Biometrics Scanner, and Alarmed Doors
- Network: Internet: Ethernet WAN uplinks to the AT&T IP Network; Redundancy: Redundant and path-diverse entrances and exits
- Audit / Cert. Standards: SSAE 16; ISO 27001; PCI v3.2
- Power: Electrical Capacity; Phase 1: 120 w/sq. ft.; Phase 2: 200 w/sq. ft.; Cabinet (2.4, 4.3 & 6.2 Kw); Stand By Power: Seven 2,000; Kw diesel generators, two; 20,000 gallon underground
fuel tanks; # Utility Feeders: 2; Standby Power Config: N+1; UPS Configuration: 2N
- Fire Protection: Fire Alarm: VESDA Smoke; Detection and Conventional; Addressable Fire Alarm System; Fire Suppression Data Center Areas: Pre-Action; Dry Pipe; Non-Equipment Areas: Wet; Sprinkler
- SLA: Services historically meet or exceed 99.999% availability
Bittium Tough Mobile™ C
CommScope Reference Materials
Why Beatrice ProService?
The world’s networks count on CommScope® solutions. Many customers request CommScope solutions by name, and many projects specify CommScope equipment. That is why Beatrice has shifted our CommScope business from just installations, to consulting, remodeling, and enhancing existing customer network infrastructure. Beatrice is very familiar with the broad range of products that CommScope offers, and we have installed numerous networks since 2001. We have experience in ensuring that your network has the proper distribution cabling, patch cords, switches, and core components.
We offer a free overview of your network, and will give professional written advice on how we can help ensure that your business network is configured for peak performance, all utilizing CommScope and SYSTIMAX® Solutions. We are proud to offer the cutting-edge SYSTIMAX® 360TM which offers the highest in performance for your data transmissions, and is rated for 10 Gigabit speeds,
but is fully backward compatible. No other copper cabling product will offer the performance that SYSTIMAX® 360TM will.